Additional EEE, WNV Cases Confirmed in New York Horses
The Equine Disease Communication Center (EDCC) reported Oct. 10 that additional New York horses have tested positive for Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE) and West Nile virus (WNV). The New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets ...
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13
- all Animals Pets shouldn't be abuse it's wrong it bad & all those People do this will not live a... - M, 6/1
- This Man who abused Samson the Horose will not live in God's Armageddon. He will lose his life.... - M, 6/1