Donaldson county Equine Ambassador
EQUINE AMBASSADOR — Kayla Donaldson, a Jefferson High School senior-to-be, was crowned Jefferson County Equine Ambassador for 2017-18 by the Jefferson County 4-H Horse and Pony Project during the Jefferson County Fair on Saturday night.
- Wonderful cause... do you have one of those 'fund me' accounts? I'm sure it isn't cheap to care for... - Donna Karper, 1/14
- Thank you for sharing.... - Ann, 11/12
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13