Downeast Non-Profit Uses Horses to Heal Others
She says having horses helped build her confidence through the years. Now she's helping others through hippotherapy, a technique that uses the movement of horses to help others with physical, occupational or speech therapies. "Who would've thought that ...
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13
- all Animals Pets shouldn't be abuse it's wrong it bad & all those People do this will not live a... - M, 6/1
- This Man who abused Samson the Horose will not live in God's Armageddon. He will lose his life.... - M, 6/1