Local breeders stunned by ruling on cloned horses
The case, heard in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas in Amarillo, pitted the AQHA against two Amarillo-area residents seeking to compel the association to accept cloned quarter horses into the breed's official registry. The ...
- So sorry to hear that. Hope working with horses can help him heal. God Bless him and our deepest th... - edward, 7/4
- Amanda, We would need to know exactly what is wrong with both stifles and if surgery was prescribed... - edward, 7/4
- My son has ptsd... - Michelle, 6/30
- Hi Dr, I bought a horse back in Feb. A five year old paint gelding. He was happy running around and ... - Amanda, 6/26
- Neel, It's almost impossible to diagnose something like this without doing an exam by a qualified ve... - edward, 6/4