Racing fan names Saratoga 150 equine sculpture SPAtacular
Miranda Prather of Middletown, Md., a lifelong racing fan, has won the Saratoga 150 Committee contest to name artist Robert Clark's equine statue, on display inside the Clubhouse gates across from The Post. “It's an honor to be selected,” Prather said.
- I heard the story on WWL and want to donate but cannot find where to do do this. Suggestions? Bles... - Judie Lide, 8/26
- My 6 yr old has damaged his hock capsule - that's what vet, physio and myself think at present. He w... - E.Guard, 8/25
- Thank you for sharing our miniature therapy horses! Love from the Mane in Heaven registered therapy ... - Mane in Heaven, 7/20
- I loved visiting you and watching Jillian riding and learning. Hope to visit again soon. Absolutely ... - JoAnn Maxwell, 7/7
- The information of the article is very useful for those who love him... - Devon S. Romero, 7/6