Report: Horses test positive for PED
According to the report by WNEP, the horses tested positive for Aranesp, which is normally given to people low on red blood cells because of chemotherapy or kidney failure. Howard Taylor, an attorney and prominent horse owner, says when Aranesp is ...
- Excellent... - Katie Lattimore, 5/17
- Daybreak Farms Currently our hay prices are as follows: Premium alfalfa $12.50 per bale #2 alfalf... - Daybreak Farms, 5/8
- My horse has a cut on his withers and its infected. I tried putting salt and water on it but is is j... - Cli Kenny, 5/7
- I have one of the copiah county horses and he is doing well... - Amber Johnson, 4/20
- We have a large amount of award winning Colorado grass hay for sale ready to ship from Colorado. Pr... - Cody, 4/8