Rescue groups work to secure future for Fort Polk 'trespass horses'
A federal court determined the horses were “trespass livestock,” meaning the Wild Free Roaming Horses and Burros Protection Act of 1971 didn't apply to them. Lisa Alexander, who works with one of the welfare groups that accepted 18 horses in November ...
- Wonderful cause... do you have one of those 'fund me' accounts? I'm sure it isn't cheap to care for... - Donna Karper, 1/14
- Thank you for sharing.... - Ann, 11/12
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13