Riders don't 'horse around' at Montgomery equine facility
“Riders naturally learn and practice patience in order to build a relationship with the equine.” MANE offers three 10-week horseback riding sessions at its 44-acre facility each year, as well as unified camps in the summer and winter. Along with ...
- ‘Horses’ show at Arts Initiative is in memory of Albert Lea 8-year-old – Albert Lea Tribune
- Justice for Abused Ravenwood Horses – News of the Horse
- Cardiotoxins in Horses – TheHorse.com
- Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis – Victoria Advocate
- Wild horses in Nevada could be sold for slaughter in Trump plan – Las Vegas Review-Journal