Some Like It Cold: Using Cryotherapy To Avoid Laminitis In Horses
A sudden increase in carbohydrates—either by accidentally ingesting large amounts of concentrates or overindulging in lush pastures—can contribute to the onset of laminitis. As such, horse owners go out of their way to limit carbohydrates. Other ...
- Wonderful cause... do you have one of those 'fund me' accounts? I'm sure it isn't cheap to care for... - Donna Karper, 1/14
- Thank you for sharing.... - Ann, 11/12
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13