What's Your Equine Colic Contingency Plan?
Casja Isgren, BVetMed, MRCVS, an equine surgeon at the University of Liverpool Equine Hospital, in the U.K., agrees. “It’s also important to keep the same routine, without drastic changes in management,” she adds. Impactions and large colon ...
- Wonderful cause... do you have one of those 'fund me' accounts? I'm sure it isn't cheap to care for... - Donna Karper, 1/14
- Thank you for sharing.... - Ann, 11/12
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13