Do Horses Need Hay Around the Clock?
Horses' digestive tracts are set-up to receive small meals almost constantly, secreting stomach acid always, and most of their digestive tract volume is dedicated to forage fermentation. Photo: iStock. Q. I have heard that horses need hay kept in front ...
- What if my horse was exposed to disease? – High Plains Journal
- They shoot horses, don’t they? – Financial Times
- “Legend of veterinary parasitology” Gene Lyons dies at 86 – Horsetalk
- Ridgefield voters approve “horse ordinance” – Danbury News Times
- LA County animal control confirms investigation into death of 29 horses in Creek fire – Los Angeles Times
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13
- all Animals Pets shouldn't be abuse it's wrong it bad & all those People do this will not live a... - M, 6/1
- This Man who abused Samson the Horose will not live in God's Armageddon. He will lose his life.... - M, 6/1