How We Can Help Senior Horses Seeking Homes
Julie Cooper, the barn manager, explained that the KyEHC takes in horses from all over Kentucky, and that those animals come from a variety of circumstances: Some from owners who simply can't care for them anymore or need to reduce their herd size ...
- Wonderful cause... do you have one of those 'fund me' accounts? I'm sure it isn't cheap to care for... - Donna Karper, 1/14
- Thank you for sharing.... - Ann, 11/12
- Hi! We are a small non-profit, and about a year ago we had a 19 year old mare given to us who we ha... - Stacy Just, 9/2
- I have a two month old colt that slid into the gate and got a concussion. My vet told me to give her... - Jodi Grengs, 8/25
- Hi I am looking for an article on how to properly clean a gelding's sheath; especially removing "be... - Jennifer Allen, 6/13